Coachella Valley Drug Injury Attorneys
The Inland Empire drug and accident attorneys at Walter Clark Legal Group investigate and handle injury claims against drug companies, manufacturers, and healthcare providers. We help California High Desert clients who have been harmed by the following drugs and procedures:
- Actos. The United States Food and Drug Administration warns that prolonged use of the diabetes drug Actos can increase the risk of bladder cancer. An additional risk: Actos, Avandia, and other drugs that contain thiazolidinediones can cause blurred vision and eye swelling.
- Cold packs. Cryo-therapy pads and cold packs used to minimize swelling after surgical procedures and joint injuries may cause serious skin damage, nerve damage, and severe, permanent pain.
- Colon cleansing. Colonic irrigation or colonic hydrotherapy—especially when done at unlicensed facilities—may result in colon or rectal perforation, blood infections from unclean hoses, and even death.
- Fosamax. This oral drug is used to treat osteoporosis and Paget’s disease and may increase a patient’s risk of femur fractures and osteonecrosis of the jaw (dead jawbone).
- Pradaxa. This popular blood-thinner may cause severe bleeding and inhibit the body’s natural clotting mechanism.
- Reglan. Prescribed for heartburn, nausea, vomiting, and loss of appetite, Reglan has been linked to a severe neurological disorder, tardive dyskinesia.
- SSRI. Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors, such as Celexa, Lexapro, Luvox, Paxil, Prozac, Symbyax, and Zoloft, are widely prescribed for depression, anxiety, panic disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder, and social phobia. Pregnant women who take these drugs may deliver a baby with severe birth defects.
- Topamax. This drug treats epilepsy and works to prevent migraine headaches. If taken during pregnancy, it can cause cleft lip or cleft palate in infants.
- Workout supplements. Several popular dietary supplements, including Jack3d and OxyElite Pro, are being investigated for causing cardiac problems and even fatal heart attacks. These products contain DMAA (dimethylamylamine) and advertise that they can boost energy, metabolism, and concentration.
- Yaz. This popular birth control pill contains a progestin hormone called drospirenone that has been linked to blood clots, heart attacks, strokes, and gallbladder disease. Other oral contraceptives that contain drospirenone are Yasmin and Ocella.
Contact An Inland Empire / High Desert Drug Injury Attorney Today
Walter Clark Legal Group is with you in the California High Desert: from Barstow to Hesperia and Victorville, and the Morongo Valley to Twentynine Palms; in the Inland Valleys from San Bernardino and Riverside to Morongo Valley and Temecula; and in the Coachella Valley from Beaumont and Banning through Palm Springs all the way to Blythe.
Call us at the “7′s”: (760) 394-6554.
We have offices in Victorville, Rancho Mirage, Yucca Valley, and Indio, and we will meet you in your home!