Safe Ride Home Program
Walter Clark Legal Group Pays For Holiday
Cab, Uber, & Lyft Rides
Walter Clark Legal Group is proud to announce its Safe Ride Home Program for the holidays.
The Walter Clark Legal Group Safe Ride Home Program is intended for people who drive to a local restaurant or bar, have one to several alcoholic drinks, and unexpectedly find themselves over the legal BAC limit. For over a decade, Walter Clark Legal Group has paid for rides home to keep drivers like these off the road during busy holidays, when the number of accidents increases. “I have and just about everybody I know has at some time driven when they shouldn’t, and the reason that happens is that after you have a drink, you think you’re fine. That’s the effect of impairment,” says Walter Clark, founder of Walter Clark Legal Group. “If you see somebody who doesn’t look like they should be driving, we’ll pay for the ride.”
Take a cab, Uber, or Lyft ride home instead of getting back behind the wheel to drive home, and Walter Clark Legal Group will reimburse you for making the right choice.
Walter Clark Legal Group is offering reimbursement for rides home taken within the Coachella Valley, Victorville, El Centro, Banning, Yucca Valley, and Morongo Valley.
Register for the Reimbursement Coupon on our Eventbrite page here to get started!
- Participants MUST register for a Reimbursement Coupon on Eventbrite here. (On our Eventbrite page, scroll down and click on the Event for which you’d like to register.)
- Valid only for a cab, Uber, or Lyft ride taken during the dates and times indicated on the Eventbrite event.
- Rides must be taken in the Coachella Valley cities of Palm Springs, Palm Desert, Cathedral City, Desert Hot Springs, Rancho Mirage, Indian Wells, La Quinta, Bermuda Dunes, Indio, Coachella; Victorville; El Centro; Banning; or Yucca Valley and Morongo Valley.
- Valid for one, one-way ride from a bar, restaurant, or residence to a safe destination (hotel or residence).
Reimbursement Coupon is good for up to a maximum fare of $50.00 within the participating areas listed above.
- You must be of legal drinking age to qualify (21 years old and over).
- Participants will be e-mailed a reimbursement form after the event and will be reimbursed by check mailed to their place of residence.
- You must have a valid driver’s license to participate. A copy must be submitted with your request for reimbursement.
- A copy of your cab, Uber, or Lyft ride receipt showing the amount paid and the pick-up and drop-off locations must be submitted with your request for reimbursement.
Limit one reimbursement per household per day.
- Requests for reimbursement must be received no later than the deadline indicated on the Eventbrite event.
Reimbursements will be processed within 30 days of receipt. Please direct any questions to email@example.com.
We wish you safe and happy holidays!