WCLG REIMBURSES ST. PATRICK’S DAY RIDESHARES
Walter Clark Legal Group’s “Safe Ride Home Program” is paying for rides home on St. Patrick’s Day night to prevent impaired drivers from getting back out onto the road after drinking for the holiday at local bars and parties. From 10:00 PM Thursday, March 17, to 3:00 AM on Friday, March 18, 2022, drivers with a blood alcohol content (BAC) level over the legal limit should leave their car where it is and take a cab, Uber, or Lyft ride instead, and Walter Clark Legal Group will reimburse the rider for the cab or rideshare fare. Walter Clark Legal Group is paying for these rides as a public service in an effort to prevent drunk driving during the holidays.
Keeping Coachella Valley Drivers Safe
Take a cab, Uber, or Lyft ride home instead of getting back behind the wheel to drive home, and Walter Clark Legal Group will reimburse you for making the right choice.
Walter Clark Legal Group is offering reimbursement for rides home taken between 10:00 PM Thursday, March 17, and 3:00 AM on Friday, March 18, 2022, within the following areas of Southern California (see full Program Rules below):
- the Coachella Valley cities of Palm Springs, Palm Desert, Cathedral City, Desert Hot Springs, Rancho Mirage, Indian Wells, La Quinta, Bermuda Dunes, Indio, Coachella
- El Centro
- Yucca Valley and Morongo Valley
This offer is sponsored by Walter Clark Legal Group, specializing in personal injury cases, serving the Coachella Valley and greater Palm Springs area, Banning, Victor Valley, Yucca Valley, Morongo Basin, and El Centro areas of Southern California.
- Participants MUST register for a Reimbursement Coupon on eventbrite here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/st-patricks-day-2022-safe-ride-home-program-reimbursement-coupon-tickets-300178280317
- Valid only for a cab, Uber, or Lyft ride taken between 10:00 PM PST Thursday, March 17, and 3:00 AM PST on Friday, March 18, 2022.
- Rides must be taken in the Coachella Valley cities of Palm Springs, Palm Desert, Cathedral City, Desert Hot Springs, Rancho Mirage, Indian Wells, La Quinta, Bermuda Dunes, Indio, Coachella; Victorville; El Centro; Banning; or Yucca Valley and Morongo Valley.
- Valid for one, one-way ride from a bar, restaurant, or residence to a safe destination (hotel or residence).
- Rides must be within a maximum distance of 50 miles within the participating areas listed above.
- You must be of legal drinking age to qualify (21 years old and over).
- Participants will be e-mailed a reimbursement form after the event and will be reimbursed by check mailed to their place of residence.
- You must have a valid driver’s license to participate. A copy must be submitted with your request for reimbursement.
- A copy of your cab, Uber, or Lyft ride receipt showing the amount paid and the pick-up and drop-off locations must be submitted with your request for reimbursement.
- Limit one reimbursement per household, per residential address.
- Requests for reimbursement must be received no later than March 31, 2022.
A Reputation For Service
The Safe Ride Home Program is part of Walter Clark Legal Group’s ongoing commitment to helping their community stay safe and healthy.
At Walter Clark Legal Group, our team of motorcycle accident and car accident attorneys work hard to ensure that anyone who has been injured or hurt in an accident that wasn’t their fault gets the support they need and the compensation they deserve. The team at Walter Clark Legal Group is ready to provide you with a FREE case consultation so you can learn more about your options. Contact us today at 760-777-7777 to speak with a legal professional.