Restaurant Rules You Should Be Aware Of
Although it seems as if our knowledge of coronavirus and the safety measures being taken to combat its spread evolve on a daily basis, residents of Palm Springs are still required to comply with stringent restaurant regulations.
For those who are considering visiting a restaurant in the near future, here are a few things you should know:
- Take out and deliver are “good-to-go”. If you are in the mood for a meal from your favorite restaurant, you can always have it delivered or pick it up curbside.
- Indoor seating is prohibited. This doesn’t mean you can’t eat outside, however. In fact, many restaurants are modifying their seating to encourage guests to “dine in”, even if this means dining out!
- Bars cannot open to the public. The only exception that can be made is if the bar in question also offers sit-down, dine-in meals.
- Live entertainment is not allowed. Even though you may be in the mood for great music during your meal, live entertainment has not yet been given the “go-ahead”.
- Alcohol can only be sold in tandem with a meal. You can still purchase alcohol, but you’ll have to buy it alongside a meal.
You can learn more about these rules here.
As always, staying on top of this information is highly recommend. This knowledge could, quite literally, save the lives of people around you!
Personal Injury Attorneys in the Coachella Valley
Our firm of wrongful death attorneys in Palm Springs has been handling personal injury cases throughout the California Low Desert and High Desert communities for over 30 years. With a 95% success rate, the California personal injury attorneys at Walter Clark Legal Group will fight to hold those responsible for your loss accountable and win compensation to cover medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering. If you have been injured in an accident and want to discuss your legal options, contact us today at (760) 536-8017 for a free consultation with an experienced personal injury lawyer. We have offices in Indio, Rancho Mirage, Victorville, and Yucca Valley and represent clients through the entire California Low Desert and High Desert communities.
DISCLAIMER: The Walter Clark Legal Group blog is intended for general information purposes only and is not intended as legal or medical advice. References to laws are based on general legal practices and vary by location. Information reported comes from secondary news sources. We do handle these types of cases, but whether or not the individuals and/or loved ones involved in these accidents choose to be represented by a law firm is a personal choice we respect. Should you find any of the information incorrect, we welcome you to contact us with corrections.